How to Convert Microsoft Office 2007 to Full Version
This requires that Microsoft Office 2007 has been installed without the product key in the first place.
Once Microsoft Office 2007 has been installed with no product key, proceed as follows:
1. In Windows Explorer, browse to the following folder:
C:Program FilesCommon FilesMicrosoft SharedOFFICE12Office Setup ControllerProof.en
2. Right click on Proof.XML file, select Open With in the right click menu.
3. In the Open With window, select Notepad to be used to open the XML file.
[Note: In Windows Vista, if you can’t see the Notepad option, simply double click the “Other Programs” to unhide it.]
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the Proof.XML to locate the following lines:
<feature Id="SetupXmlFiles" Cost="1248″><optionref Id=”AlwaysInstalled”/></feature>
5. Change the AlwaysInsalled to neverInstalled so that the line looks like following:
6. Save the Proof.xml file.
[In Windows Vista, you may need to take ownership and grant full access permission to yourself before able to modify the file.]
7. You can now launch Microsoft Office 2007 application such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and etc without prompting for activation.
Taken From: http://blog.taragana.com/index.php/archive/microsoft-office-2007-product-key-free/[code]
As declared by the High Priest: Your Highness The_Lambassador!!!!